Frequently Asked Questions
- Parking is managed by Indigo Park. Details & advance tickets available here.
- Parking is $10.45 per day with in/out privileges onsite.
- Overnight parking is available in overflow parking area.
- The parking lot is a one-level flat surface.
- There is a minimum of 20 disabled parking stalls. Additional stalls are available for the RV Shows.
Drop Off & Pickup
Located right outside the entrance. Please pull into designated area out of way of traffic.
- No outside food permitted after show opening.
- The Concession is open all hours of the show and offers a variety of sandwiches, soups, wraps and salads.
- The Kitchen is open from 11 am until 1 hour prior to show closing and offers hamburgers, fries and more.
- Healthy options are available including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options.
- There are two ATM machines in the main lobby and one at the entrance to the food services area
- Wheelchair accessibility
- TRADEX is committed to making their venue accessible to all guests. Four wheelchairs are readily available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the guest serv8ices desk in main entrance of the building.
- Lost & Found
- Located at the kiosk in the main lobby. If you are seeking assistance outside of show hours, please call (604) 850-1533.
- Located in the center of the building and fully equipped with stalls for guests with disabilities and baby change tables. There is also a baby change table located in the family washroom.
- First Aid
- There are first aid attendants on-site during show hours. If you require medical assistance, please request a first aid attendant at the information kiosk located in the main lobby or have a security guard radio the attendant.
- Animals or pets, with the exception of service animals, are not permitted inside of Tradex.